For questions or to book a trip call, email or text:
- Capt. Jeremy Chavez
- Cell: 281-546-1393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide the best client/guide experience please allow 24-48 hours to respond, especially during peak season. Bear in mind that although your inquiry is extremely important it’s not our top priority. Cultivating relationships and creating memories with existing clients will always be our #1 priority.
Trips are limited to 1-2 anglers. Need multiple guides? No problem! Casting Tales has teamed up with the best local guides and can easily accommodate your next group outing.
- All tackle (rods, reels, flies, leaders, tippet, lures, etc)
- Ice and bottled water
- High-quality photos/footage from your trip
What to bring:
- Appropriate attire (for winter redfish trips bring plenty of layers)
- Non-marking shoes
- Polarized sunglasses (amber or copper)
- Rain gear
- Sunscreen (no aerosol spray)
- Food/snacks and drinks other than water
- Valid fishing license
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
*3.5% processing fee will be added to all PayPal or credit card transactions.
- A 50% per day deposit is required to reserve a trip.
- Trips canceled by the captain due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances will receive a full refund or deposit may be applied to a later date.
- Trips canceled by the client will forfeit deposit.
- If cancellation occurs within 14 days of the scheduled trip, the customer will be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.